I have many love/hate relationships in my life but the biggest one would have to be with self control. I love it dearly when I have it I feel like I can abstain from food for the rest of my life, but it's a fickle friend and when it leaves me as it always does I hate it so much for leaving me weak, greedy and full of food, praying for the day when it will see fit to return to me. I know who wears the pants ( size 00 mind you) in this relationship.
Hmm am I sounding a bit bitter? Like a rejected lover sitting at the computer stuffing chocolate after chocolate into her big fat mouth as she types?
Excuse my moment of insanity, i'll be better soon.. as long as self control comes back to me :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment