Thursday, December 31, 2009

bring on 2010

Finally 2009 is over, I must say it was a pretty bad year for me in fact it has probably been the worst so I am more then ready to be out with the old and in with the new. When it strikes midnight I will leave behind the old Beth and in her place will be the new Anabeth, in control, classy and oh so skinny :):)
This means there are habits I have which must be left behind, there is nothing controlled about stuffing yourself with food and there is absolutely nothing classy about sticking your fingers down your throat until you throw up. So binging and purging are out and starving and restricting are in.
I have probably never kept any new years resolution to date but I always write them religiously each New Years eve so here goes
1. I will not binge. Ever
2. No more purging because I will no longer be binging
3. I will start the ABC on the 1st and follow it for all 50 days without slipping up once
4. I will reach my goal weight of 49 kg
5. Once I reach my goal weight I will never ever be over 50kgs again.
There. let's see how we go this year.
Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are wonderful goals. And they are achievable if you truly desire them. But leave room for a few bad days okay? it happens to the best of us.

    stay strong!! Sorry I've been gone

    ReplyDelete