Tuesday, December 29, 2009
the little voice in my head..
"Turn the hot water off", "but I'm really cold and hot showers are the only thing that gets me truly warm", "Well would you rather be fat and warm or cold and skinny?? cold showers burn more calories". The shower stays hot and I remain fat as the two voices battle it out in my head. I've heard of people talking about having 'ana' as a friend but for me it's like having a split personality. There is me, Beth, trying to be normalish while Anabeth is the voice of anorexia in my head. We argue over most things like eating chocolates (Beth: but there soo yummy!, Anabeth: But there soooo fatty!!!!!) but there is one thing that we agree on that holds us together, I am entitrely wayyy to fat and I need to be skinny. I really need to stop being Beth and so much and be Anabeth alot more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment